Short Info: प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना पंजीकरण प्रधानमंत्री राशन सब्सिडी योजना – [Apply Online] Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) 2021(1,70,000 Crore Package) : All you need to know – PM Gareeb Kalyan Yojana Online Registration, Login, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.pib.nic.in.
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना 2021: PMGKY Login, Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Registration, List
Latest Update :Additional outlay of ₹10,000 Crore is being provided for PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana to provide rural employment. This will help accelerate rural economy.
The Finance Ministry on Thursday said that till April 22 , under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana , more than 33 crore poor have been given financial assistance of Rs 31,235 crore. Ration distribution work started under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. On Saturday, ration was distributed in many areas of the city under this scheme. Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana distributed free ration to 250 families in Model House area.
On 26 March 2020, the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman offered an Rs.1.7 lakh crore relief package under the scheme. The main aim of the package is to help organised sectors, farmers, and the poor to battle the economic disruption that has been caused by the coronavirus outbreak.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister has transferred approx 611 crores in the account of 27.5 lakh laborers who are registered under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) in UP.
COVID-19 के दृष्टिगत मनरेगा के 27.5 लाख श्रमिकों के खातों में ₹611 करोड़ की धनराशि का एकमुश्त हस्तांतरण… https://t.co/oCEiHoXFcM
— Yogi Adityanath (@myogiadityanath) March 30, 2020
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The Indian Government has announced the PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana for the Indian Nationals. The government of India issued the PMGKY Scheme, Beneficiary List for the 21 Days Lockdown in India due to Korona Virus (Covid-19). Candidates can check the Prime Minister/Pradhan Mantri from the official website at www.pib.nic.in.
Home Ministry of India has announced the relief package of 1.7 Lakh Crore under the PMGKY Yojana for the help of the poorest people. Under this scheme Govt. has introduced schemes likes PM Kisan Yojana) for Farmers ( 2000/- Send in April First Week ), Ration Card Holders (80 Crore People) – 5 KG Ration Free of Cost, Corona Warriors (Doctors, Nurse, Staff) – 50 Lakh Insurance, Jan Dhan Yojana – 500/- For Next Three Months, For Widow, Poor Citizens, Disabled, Senior Citizens – 1000/- (For Next Three Months), Ujjawala Yojana – Gas Cylinder Free of Cost for the Next 3 Months, SHGs – Extra 10 Lakh Collateral Loan, For Construction Worker – 31000 Crore Funds Release, EPF – the government will be paid 24% (12%+12%) for Next Three Months.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Major Benefit||Individuals to deposit money|
|Scheme Objective||Benefits to Needy People|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, 2016 (PMGKY) (English, Prime Minister’s Poor welfare scheme) is an amnesty scheme launched by the Narendra Modi led Government of India in December 2016 on the lines of the Income declaration scheme, 2016 (IDS) launched earlier in the year. A part of the Taxation Laws (Second Amendment) Act, 2016, the scheme provides an opportunity to declare unaccounted wealth and black money in a confidential manner and avoid prosecution after paying a fine of 50% on the undisclosed income. An additional 25% of the undisclosed income is invested in the scheme which can be refunded after four years, without any interest.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna YojanaUnder this scheme, all ration card holders will be given 2 times the ration for 3 months against the current ration, this extra grain or ration will be given absolutely free of cost, along with ensuring the amount of protein in the countrymen. 1 kg of pulses will be wheat per kg and rice at Rs 3 2 kg, according to the will of sources every month.
|Ration Card Holders (80 Crore People)||5 KG Ration Free of Cost|
|Corona Warriors (Doctors, Nurse, Staff)||50 Lakh Insurance|
|Farmers (Who Registered in PM Kisan Yojana)||2000/- (Send in April First Week )|
|Jan Dhan Yojana Beneficiary||500/- For Next Three Months|
|Widow, Poor Citizens, Disabled, Senior Citizens||1000/- (For Next Three Months)|
|Ujjawala Yojana||Gas Cylinder Free of Cost for the Next 3 Months|
|SHGs||Extra 10 Lakh Collateral Loan|
|For Construction Worker||31000 Crore Funds Release|
|EPF||The government will be paid 24% (12%+12%) for Next Three Months|
Benefits of Pradhanmantri ration subsidy scheme
- All the ration card holders of the country can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, ration subsidy will be provided to 80 crore beneficiaries of the country.
- The people of the country will be given wheat for three months at the rate of Rs. 2 per kg and rice at the rate of Rs. 3 per ration.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Ration Subsidy Scheme, 7 kg ration will be provided by the government to 80 crore beneficiaries for 3 months.
- So far 2.65 lakh metric tonnes of ration has been given to 5.29 crores people under this scheme.
#PradhanMantriGareebKalyanYojana relief to #FARMERS: An advance 1st installment of ₹2,000 to be released as part of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana; To benefit 8.69 crore farmers.#IndiaFightsCorona #Lockdown21 pic.twitter.com/UpaFKggaf2— PIB India (@PIB_India) March 26, 2020
PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Beneficiary List
The Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman introduced the relief package for Poor families through Cash Transfer and Food Security. The finance ministry has issued this package during the lockdown period that nobody will remain without food and money.
For Ration Card Holders (80 Crore People) – 5 KG Ration Free of Cost
Corona Warriors (Doctors, Nurse, Staff) – 50 Lakh Insurance
Farmers (Who Registered in PM Kisan Yojana) – 2000/- (Send in April First Week )
Jan Dhan Yojana Beneficiary – Rs. 500/- For Next Three Months
Widow / Poor Citizens / Disabled Pensioner / Senior Citizens – Rs. 1000/- (For Next Three Months)
Ujjawala Yojana – Gas Cylinder Free of Cost for the Next 3 Months
Construction Worker – 31000 Crore Funds Release
EPF – The government will be paid 24% (12%+12%) for Next Three Months
Key Features of Scheme
Direct Debit Transfer (DBT) : Cash transfer via DBT will be provided by the government to households, women, women under Jan Dhan Yojana, Divyang, poor pensioners, widows, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) workers, and farmers.Here is a look at the salient features of the scheme —
- Under the scheme, five kilograms of free wheat/rice was provided to more than 80 crore people – to each member of a family – along with 1 kg free whole chana per family, per month.
- Since its unveiling Rs 50,000 crore has been spent on providing employment opportunities to the poor under the scheme.
- The extension of the scheme will cost the government an additional Rs 90,000 crore. If the amount spent towards the scheme in the previous three months is added together, a total of almost Rs 1.5 lakh crore would be spent towards the scheme till November.
- Safai karamcharis, ward-boys, nurses, ASHA workers, paramedics, technicians, doctors and specialists and other health workers would be provided with a cover of Rs 50 lakh. As many as 22 lakh health workers would be covered under this new scheme.
- More than 80 crore people, ie two-third of the population, will be covered under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana.
- Each eligible members would be provided with double of their current entitlement under the scheme. This addition would be free of cost.
- At the time of the launch, it was announced that the first instalment of Rs 2,000 to farmers due in 2020-21, covering 8.7 crore farmers, will be front-loaded and paid in April 2020 under PM Kisan Yojana.
- A total of 20.40 crores PMJDY women account-holders would be given an ex-gratia of Rs 500 per month.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, gas cylinders, free of cost, would be provided to 8 crore poor families.
- Wage-earners below Rs 15,000 per month in businesses having less than 100 workers will be paid 24 per cent of their monthly wages into their PF accounts.
- To government will provide Rs 1,000 for three months, to the three crore aged widows and people in Divyang category.
- MNREGA wages increased by Rs 20 with effect from 1 April 2020. This will benefit approximately 13.62 crore families.
- Employees’ Provident Fund Regulations will be amended to include Pandemic as the reason to allow the non-refundable advance of 75 per cent of the amount or three months of the wages, whichever is lower, from their accounts.
- Families of four crore workers can avail the benefit of this window.
प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना की कुछ मुख्य विशेष बातें
|योजना का लाभ||राशि / लाभ|
|राशन कार्डधारक (80 करोड़ लोग)||अतिरिक्त रूप से 5 किलो राशन मुफ्त|
|कोरोना योद्धा (डॉक्टर, नर्स, स्टाफ)||50 लाख का बीमा|
|किसान (पीएम किसान योजना में पंजीकृत)||2000 / – (अप्रैल प्रथम सप्ताह में)|
|जन धन खाताधारक (महिला)||500 / – अगले तीन महीने|
|विधुर, गरीब नागरिक, विकलांग, वरिष्ठ नागरिक||1000 / – (अगले तीन महीने के लिए)|
|उज्जवला योजना||अगले तीन महीने तक सिलेंडर फ्री|
|स्वयं सहायता समूहों||10 लाख अतिरिक्त ऋण मिलेगा|
|निर्माण मजदूर||उनके लिए 31000 Cr Fund का उपयोग किया जाएगा|
|ईपीएफ||अगले तीन महीने के लिए सरकार द्वारा 24% (12% + 12%) का भुगतान किया जाएगा|