Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2021: Amount sanctioned list, Status, Last Date
Students can search and apply for various education finance schemes they are qualified for. Fund providers, industries, and corporates can promote skill development by designing education finance schemes in Vidyasaarathi and manage these schemes.
All Eligible Candidates read all information carefully and apply online “Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Online Form 2020”. We will provide here all information about scheme like eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and apply online process.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Apply Online
Step 2: On Homepage, If you are not registered Click on “APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP” Button.
If you are already registered then click “click here to login” option
Step 3: Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4: Now enter the required details like : enter title, name, mobile no., email ID and password
Step 5: Enter the captcha code shows on the screen, tick the checkbox and click submit option.
Step 6: Login to the portal and choose for which scholarship you wish to apply.
Step 7: Enter the asked information in the form, upload the documents as listed.
Step 8: Click submit option after review and take a print out of the form for further use
Check Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Result Online
Step 2: Click “scholarship result” option from the menu bar
Step 3: Search the name of the scholarship
Step 4: Click the “result” option and result will appear on screen.
- Applicant photo
- Photo ID Proof
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th /12th/ diploma/ Graduation Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate
- Latest College Marksheets
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- This scheme is applicable to the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.5,00,000
- The employees of ACC and their children are not eligible for this scheme.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Currently Open Schemes List
- Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/ B.Tech Course
- Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for ITI Course
- The Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 12 students
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for class 11 students
- The Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for students pursuing fulltime ITI
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Under Graduate Students
- The Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Students pursuing Fulltime Post-Graduate Course
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Diploma/Polytechnic students