Short Info: मार्ट टेक्नोलॉजीज आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: MTAR Technologies Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of MTAR Technologies IPO, MTAR Technologies GMP & MTAR Technologies IPO Allotment Status | MTAR Technologies IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||MTAR Technologies|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||02/25/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/25/2021|
Table of Content
MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription Status Live:
Updated Soon Here…
MTAR Technologies Limited IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Hyderabad-based MTAR Technologies, a leading player in the precision-engineering industry, will launch its initial public offering (IPO) for subscription on March 3. The issue of 1,03,72,419 equity shares will close for subscription on March 5, while the anchor book, if any, will open for a day on March 2.
The initial public offering comprises a fresh issue of 21,48,149 equity shares by the company and an offer for sale of 82,24,270 equity shares by promoters and investors.
The IPO page of MTAR Technologies captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
|MTAR Technologies 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||MTAR Technologies IPO|
|in Language||मार्ट टेक्नोलॉजीज|
|IPO Date||Mar 3, 2021 to Mar 5, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||10,372,419 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Fresh Issue||2,148,149 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Offer for Sale||8,224,270 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||[.] to [.] per equity share|
|Min Order Quantity|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Important Dates: MTAR Technologies Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 3, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 5, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 10, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 12, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 15, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 16, 2021|
MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
MTAR Technologies’ initial public offering (IPO) will open for subscription on March 3, 2021. The Hyderabad-based precision engineering solutions company aims to raise up to Rs 600 from the IPO, which closes on March 5. The price band for the IPO is Rs 574-575 per share, as per report.
MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription Status (Day 1)
Updated Soon Here…
MTAR Technologies IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
MTAR Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
MTAR Technologies IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹100-110, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 23-02-2021 is ₹100-110, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
MTAR Technologies IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||03 March 2021|
|IPO Close:||05 March 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹660 Crore|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹580 to ₹585 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
MTAR Technologies IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 25 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 325 Shares|
The offer includes sales by promoters – 4,50,000 equity shares by P Leelavathi, 3 lakh shares by Parvat Srinivas Reddy, 1,49,970 shares by P Kalpana Reddy, 3 lakh shares by Saranya Loka Reddy, 2 lakh shares by C Usha Reddy, 3 lakh shares by G Kavitha Reddy, 1.25 lakh shares by D Anitha Reddy, 2.25 lakh shares by K Shalini and 3 lakh shares by A Manogna.
Investors Fabmohur Advisors LLP and P Simhadri Reddy will sell 57,84,300 equity shares and 90,000 shares through the offer.
MTAR Technologies Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||10 March 2021|
|Refunds:||12 March 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||15 March 2021|
|Listing Date:||16 March 2021|
How to Subscribe for MTAR Technologies IPO?
The public issue of 10.37 million shares comprises a fresh issue of up to 2.15 million shares by the company and an offer for sale of up to 8.22 million equity shares by promoters and an investor.
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in MTAR Technologies using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in MTAR Technologies using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in MTAR Technologies using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the MTAR Technologies and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
- Login to your 5paisa Mobile Trading App and select the issue in the current IPO section
- Enter the number of lots and price at which you wish to apply for
- Enter your UPI ID and click on submit. With this, your bid will be placed with the exchange
- You will receive a notification to block funds in your UPI app
- Approve the block request
How to apply for the MTAR Technologies IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the MTAR Technologies IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in MTAR Technologies IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select MTAR Technologies IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on MTAR Technologies IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of MTAR Technologies. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
MTAR Technologies IPO Allotment Status Online
|MTAR Technologies Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|MTAR Technologies allotment status is not available at this time. IPO share allotment process takes 6 working days from the issue closing date. Please revisit us to check the latest updates for MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status.|
How to check MTAR Technologies IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check MTAR Technologies IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check MTAR Technologies BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘MTAR Technologies’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check MTAR Technologies NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘MTAR Technologies’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check MTAR Technologies allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
MTAR Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose MTAR Technologies as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the MTAR Technologies name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check MTAR Technologies Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on MTAR Technologies Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
MTAR Technologies IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: MTAR Technologies IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 –
MTAR Technologies, a precision engineering solutions company, will launch an initial public offering (IPO) on March 3. The IPO will be open for subscription for three days until March 5. The shares are likely to be listed on the BSE and NSE. The initial public offering will comprise a fresh issue of 21,48,149 equity shares and an offer for sale of 82,24,270 equity shares by promoters and investors.
The company and selling shareholders in consultation with merchant bankers will decide the price band and the minimum bid lot this week.
MTAR Technologies had, in consultation with the book running lead managers, undertaken a pre-IPO placement of 18,51,851 equity shares, aggregating to Rs 100 crore. Consequently, the size of the planned fresh issue of up to 40,00,000 equity shares has now been reduced by 18,51,851 equity shares to 21,48,149 shares.
The company primarily serves customers in the clean energy, nuclear, space and defence sectors. Its clients include ISRO, Rafael, DRDO and NPCIL.
MTAR Technologies IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
Parvat Srinivas Reddy, P. Leelavathi, K. Shalini, D. Anitha Reddy, C. Usha Reddy, G. Kavitha Reddy, Anushman Reddy, P. Kalpana Reddy, Saranya Loka Reddy, A. Manogna, and M. Madhavi are the company promoters.
The company has reported net profit of Rs 31.32 crore for the financial year ended March 31, 2020. The total revenue of the company stood at Rs 218.14 crore, while total assets were at Rs 305.16 crore in FY20.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||280.69||313.18||391.99||54.23|
Objects of the Issue:
|MTAR Technologies IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in MTAR Technologies
|Important Point about MTAR Technologies|
MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription FAQs:
When MTAR Technologies IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on Mar 3, 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the MTAR Technologies IPO?
You can apply for the MTAR Technologies using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe MTAR Technologies?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When MTAR Technologies will be listed?
- The MTAR Technologies IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of MTAR Technologies IPO listing is Mar 16, 2021.
When MTAR Technologies date?
|MTAR Technologies Timetable|
|IPO Open Date||Mar 3, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 5, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 10, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 12, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 15, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 16, 2021|
How to check MTAR Technologies allotment status?
The MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 28, 2021. Visit MTAR Technologies IPO allotment status to check.
How do I check MTAR Technologies IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in MTAR Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in MTAR Technologies IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in MTAR Technologies IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in MTAR Technologies IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in MTAR Technologies IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the MTAR Technologies IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|MTAR Technologies Limited
18, Technocrats Industrial Estate
Balanagar, Hyderabad 500 037Phone: +91 40 4455 3333